Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-approval

Thanks to this board and all the information that I have learned throughout these past couple of months, I can finally say that I qualify for a home now Smiley Happy  I just received my conditional pre-approval today (5.5)%.....yippie

This is the BEST feeling ever ! 

I have worked so hard on my credit since March of this year when my scores were in the low 500's.  I worked day and night, YES - day and night....letter after letter, dispute after dispute.  I never gave up, now my scores are close to 700.  I still have a long way of proving to FICO (lol) but I will get there, and I am sure alot of others will too - just don't give up.

I still have 2 paid collections on my report that won't budge, but that did not stop me.  They will eventually fall off Smiley Happy

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you, that's all I can say to everyone on this board !!!

Kris-

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Pre-approval

you earned it

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Remember when you go to buy a house, get a buyer's agent or a Real Estate Attorney to go with you. Never trust the Real Estate agent on site, they represent the SELLER. They will smile in your face and say whatever it takes to get you to buy a house....

PROTECT YOURSELF....

TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going from the 500's to a 700 is a MAJOR accomplishment in such a short time..  Pat yourself on the back, you earned that! 
Message Edited by FromPlattoPlace on 08-25-2009 06:38 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.