Contributor
adonis2011

Preapproval taking a long time!

We submitted paperwork to Wells Fargo for a VA loan for preapproval on Nov 19th! We were asked to submit additional paperwork for conditions which we are doing daily. I've wrote tons of letters and supplied proof for any and everything they asked or questioned about- they received requested documentation the same day from me. We are still waiting for them to update the file or get back to us on. Is this normal??
Valued Contributor
Mike_B03

Re: Preapproval taking a long time!

Welcome to the club!

We submitted a complete package on Nov. 17th and we haven't even got to the part where they ask for conditions and letters yet...just got the "Approve/Eligible" from the automated underwriting system yesterday. Now it's in underwriting aparently. Good thing we're not in a rush I guess.

Contributor
adonis2011

Re: Preapproval taking a long time!

Through Wells Fargo?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}