Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preapproved! (Maybe?)

tag
futurepoppa
Established Member

Re: Preapproved! (Maybe?)

Thanks!

Best wishes to you on your journey. Keep at it, and keep reminding yourself that it WILL happen!  

When it does, make sure to come back and share with us if you don't mind. You never know who is reading that may need to be reminded of the end result. Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 35
futurepoppa
Established Member

Thanks! Smiley Happy

How are things going with you? Well I hope. We are so am so relieved to have this behind us! This has really been somethin' I tell ya!

Message 32 of 35
bdhu2001
Valued Contributor

@futurepoppa wrote:

Thanks! Smiley Happy

How are things going with you? Well I hope. We are so am so relieved to have this behind us! This has really been somethin' I tell ya!

Stories like yours give us hope and it's such a happy ending.  The 15K under appraisal ended up being a silver lining.  Same house & you saved 15K.  I don't know about you, but I don't make 15K per month (ha, ha).

I'm sorry about the aguish, but I'm so happy that it all worked out for you in the end.

Anyway, Congrats and happy home dwelling.

Original Mortgage maturity Sept 2044; Refi maturity Dec 2030
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Current Score: EX 849 EQ 835 TU 843
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 33 of 35
lesse
Frequent Contributor

Hoping to close by the end of next week if everything goes well ... hope everyone is doing well in their progress and poppa hope your enjoying your new home Smiley Happy

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 35
futurepoppa
Established Member

WHOOO HOOOOOOO! Congrats Lesse!

Yes we are having a blast in the new place!  Been painting/taking down wallpaper. Movers are coming tomorrow

The underwriting nightmares have finally subsided now. I think home buying can give a person PTSD lol

Now I'm working on a long list of honey do's  It's still great though! Enjoy you;re new place and to everyone still in the battle keep fightin!

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.