futurepoppa

Re: Preapproved! (Maybe?)

Thanks!

Best wishes to you on your journey. Keep at it, and keep reminding yourself that it WILL happen!  

When it does, make sure to come back and share with us if you don't mind. You never know who is reading that may need to be reminded of the end result. :smileyhappy:

futurepoppa

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

How are things going with you? Well I hope. We are so am so relieved to have this behind us! This has really been somethin' I tell ya!

Frequent Contributor
bdhu2001

futurepoppa wrote:

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

How are things going with you? Well I hope. We are so am so relieved to have this behind us! This has really been somethin' I tell ya!

Stories like yours give us hope and it's such a happy ending.  The 15K under appraisal ended up being a silver lining.  Same house & you saved 15K.  I don't know about you, but I don't make 15K per month (ha, ha).

I'm sorry about the aguish, but I'm so happy that it all worked out for you in the end.

Anyway, Congrats and happy home dwelling.

Current Score: EX 839 EQ 794:TU 792 on 7/4/14; EQ from myfFico on 6-26-14
Starting Score: EX 751 EQ 720 TU 737 on 4/9/14
Goal Score: 800+
Regular Contributor
lesse

Hoping to close by the end of next week if everything goes well ... hope everyone is doing well in their progress and poppa hope your enjoying your new home :smileyhappy:

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull EQ: 694 EX: 644 TU: 670
GOAL 640 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $400; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $1000; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $1500
Garden Time :smileyhappy:
futurepoppa

WHOOO HOOOOOOO! Congrats Lesse!

Yes we are having a blast in the new place!  Been painting/taking down wallpaper. Movers are coming tomorrow

The underwriting nightmares have finally subsided now. I think home buying can give a person PTSD lol

Now I'm working on a long list of honey do's  It's still great though! Enjoy you;re new place and to everyone still in the battle keep fightin!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}