Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for a Mortgage, Please give input

tag
joyclover
Valued Member

Preparing for a Mortgage, Please give input

I am currently attempting to prepare for a New Home Construction mortgage. My credit scores are EQ. 625; EX. 597 Fako; however my Transunion was 574 until today when it said could not give me a score I do not have enough accounts to score (3). If I continue to work on the EQ and EX I know I just received 3 CC that I got for the purpose of diversity in my different types of accounts. They both should report of TU so that should change quickly (over the next couple days).

I currently have a statement that my last late payment was 11 months ago, and I paid all but one Verizon collection account off over the past several months. My scores have raised by 50 +points over the past 8 weeks since I have been on this site. 

I would like to know how to get those stubborn  collection accounts off my CR's. I have written 3 GW letters to the companies one every other week since I found them on this site. 

Is it alright to continue to send weekly? In addition, am I going to have difficulty with little or no score for TU? 

Can anybody tell me good scores for New Home Construction Loans?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.