Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process of loan

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Process of loan

After so many horror stories I am terrified there is an old judgement out there I don't know if. I checked my local parish and next parish over nd found nothing active, did find a dismissed wit prejudice from 2008 that I knew nothing of!!!! When does the title co di their PR search!? I will be in knots until
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Process of loan

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
After so many horror stories I am terrified there is an old judgement out there I don't know if. I checked my local parish and next parish over nd found nothing active, did find a dismissed wit prejudice from 2008 that I knew nothing of!!!! When does the title co di their PR search!? I will be in knots until

Sbrooks1, you're gonna drive yourself bonkers worrying. B-R-E-A-T-H-E... R-E-L-A-X......

I'm not a law person, but doesn't a dismissed with prejudice means it can't be brought back to court - it's a done deal.  So I would think that would be a good thing.  Don't go digging stuff up and waking up the monsters in the closet, so to speak. Let sleeping dogs lie.  IF something comes up, you will likely be able to either explain it in a letter to the lender or handle it.  While the process is working it way through the normal channels...take a look around your current place and see if there is anything else you can pack "EARLY" Smiley Wink  Bring on the good karma!

Message 2 of 5
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Oh no, I'm not packing a thing until after closing. It happens so often and people don't even know it was out there!! But, I do appreciate your positive attitude!! That's so nice !!!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear ya, but remember... for every horror story of something that didn't go right, there are 100 untold stories of things that went great!. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truth be told, I'll probably be 75% packed before I even get the PRE-APPROVALS in my hand. I can see it now...me living with boxes...everywhere...for MONTHS! Smiley Very Happy !I

...and given the sneaky ways of my ex - I'll have crap popping up out of nowhere that I knew absolutely nothing about.  Then I'll be digging through my packed up boxes and tripping all over them trying to find proof of this, that and the other...Oh, I can just see it.  LMBO...it's gonna be grand!...

PS...I hope that made you laugh and took the stress down a bit. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.