Regular Contributor
jdxprs1

Props going out to PNC Mortgage

WOW. Can't believe how fast and easy my refinance has gone. I close on june 8th.

i highly recommend them!

Starting Score: 505
Current Score: 556
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
stagemother

Re: Props going out to PNC Mortgage

jdxprs1 .... I hope you are still around ... I am still working on getting a 620 on my Middle Fico score.   Did PNC use fico or other ... I am really desperate to refinance.   I have only $100 debt right now and 4 years of perfect pay on current mortgage ...

Your response )or anyone who has worked with PNC mortgage) would be appreciated.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Props going out to PNC Mortgage

I think OP is still around....IIRC, they used a totally different FICO version in relation to what others use (FICO08?). I can't remember. It wasn't TU. Maybe EQ? Seems like OP has a post on that here somewhere.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}