Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulled scores today....

tag
webs0082
Valued Member

Pulled scores today....

My mortgage scores pulled today are EQ 718 / TU 698 / EX 685 so my mid score is 698. Is there a rate break at 700? Shoudl I wait to run my preapproval until I can get my mid score over 700? I have 2 cards reporting a small balance now, I'm hoping once once of those reports zero next week that will give me the 2 point bump to get over 700! The end is near......

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulled scores today....

@webs0082 wrote:

My mortgage scores pulled today are EQ 718 / TU 698 / EX 685 so my mid score is 698. Is there a rate break at 700? Shoudl I wait to run my preapproval until I can get my mid score over 700? I have 2 cards reporting a small balance now, I'm hoping once once of those reports zero next week that will give me the 2 point bump to get over 700! The end is near......

If you are looking to go conventional, yes there is a price break. What size downpayment are you working with?

Message 2 of 3
webs0082
Valued Member

Re: Pulled scores today....

We have about 10% saved (a little over $30K saved and we are looking to spend around $300K) but are thinking we'll only put down about half that and keep the rest in savings. We'll play arouind with the numbers a little and see what works best. We may end up going FHA if it's a better deal for us.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.