Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulte Homes/Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulte Homes/Mortgage

Hello,

I searched the board and couldnt find any new reviews of Pulte Homes/Mortgage. I have two questions 1. If you live in a Pulte home are you happy with it. 2. How was the process using Pulte Mortgage? I have a co-worker who built a Centex home, he said at that time (2014) Pulte Mortgage was going as far to see how long you maintained whatever your score is. Example if you have a 720 how long you had a 720. Is that normal?  I thought they were concerned with payment history.

2 REPLIES 2
Mike2
New Contributor

Re: Pulte Homes/Mortgage

Me & Mrs. was interested in one of their developments in Fl.  The sales person was helpful and the Mrs. loves the quality of the homes.  However, they are very heavy-handed on their fees.  I have not went through the process but, several things disturbed me.  First, how they turned a 2400sf ft. home worth $330k into a $490k home.  They also charge CDD plus HOA plus hig taxes?? What?  In addition, they wanted top dollar for their lots!  The Killer for me, was how/why would someone encourage you to spend 100k in upgrades???? Final Price $525K...The salesman told me to bring him 25k ASAP! and if deal dont go through I cant get my money back. Wow!  Thank God I continued to smile on the outside!!! Please dont ask about the Mrs....she is still drooling over the brochure....LOL

Credit Scores: Beginning, March 2011: EX 590,TU 595 EQ 597

Current FICO 8 Scores: EX, TU, EQ

Current Mortgage Scores: EX, TU, EQ,

Vantage3 Scores: EX: (742), TU: (752), EQ: (752)

Goal Scores: EX: (850) TU: (850). EQ: (850)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulte Homes/Mortgage

Sheesh, I can say the community we are working with are very helpful, he gave me printouts of how much it would be if we went FHA, 3% CONV, 10% CONV. thats including the upgrades the 3600Sqft 345k home was only 353k including the 20k incentitives. But this is Ft Worth not Florida lol.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.