cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulte Mortgage Company, First Time Home Buyer, Nervous... Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulte Mortgage Company, First Time Home Buyer, Nervous... Help!

@edcampbell613 wrote:

15,000 ?????

WOW

Fees in that county are no way near that.

Visit www.timios.com for a fee quote, Timios is an avergae of what fees usually are. I checked Boston National and they were about the same. Find the GFE quote 

Dont feel bad, all builders do this kind of thing, this is how they steer customers to their in-house lender. Border line CFPB violation.

So this calculator for closing costs estimates $14,000 for an FHA loan: 

https://smartasset.com/mortgage/closing-costs#8Wkux5WRVD

The zip is 20147 and the house price is $355,000.

Message 11 of 13
edcampbell613
Contributor

I see the upfront MI is being paid outside of the loan?

thats odd. 

I would get an accutare LE from the loan officer and have someone review it.

Also they are rolling the fees into the rate, so they are not giving you closing costs. its called premium pricing.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@edcampbell613 wrote:

I see the upfront MI is being paid outside of the loan?

thats odd. 

I would get an accutare LE from the loan officer and have someone review it.

Also they are rolling the fees into the rate, so they are not giving you closing costs. its called premium pricing.

I did give it to an outside lender, and he said he could beat it just barely, but they wouldn't pay condo fees ($2640 for the year). 

He also said as long as the interest rates don't jump up high in the next year, I can refinace in a year to conventional loan because they are selling it to me so much below what they are appraising for.  (They are selling it to me for $355,000 - but the comps are selling for $390,000 to $410,000 - I'm getting this deal because they want to be out from under the property at end of year, it's a new build.) 

What do you think about the possibility of my collections getting it bounced by the underwriter?  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.