Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing Scores

tag
djames105
New Visitor

Purchasing Scores

I'm looking to purchase all 3 of my scores, but I want to know which vendor I should purchase my scores from that would be closely related to the scoring model used by mortgage lenders.  Hopefully, my question makes sense. Smiley Indifferent  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: Purchasing Scores

You need to see the FICO 04 scoring model.  The only one I know of that you can buy is the Equifax FICO 04  You can buy that directly from their website, but be careful not to buy their FAKO that they market.  They sell both scores.  I think DCU always gives out the FICO Equifax 04 model if you have an account with them.  (I'm not positive if it's the 04 version).  I don't believe there is any place that a consumer can pull their own TU FICO 04 or EXP FICO 04.  MyFICO sells the FICO 08 version.  So basically you can only get a peak at your Equifax mortgage FICO before the lender pulls all three and uses the middle score.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purchasing Scores

@djames105 wrote:

I'm looking to purchase all 3 of my scores, but I want to know which vendor I should purchase my scores from that would be closely related to the scoring model used by mortgage lenders.  Hopefully, my question makes sense. Smiley Indifferent  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

NONE! and I have found that FAKO scores have came closer to lender pulled 04 version. So don't waste you money!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.