Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualify for Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qualify for Mortgage

I have put alot of work on increasing my overall Fico scores over the past two years and I have been perfect in paying my revolving lines on time and my car installment loan on time every month. utilzation is under 10%. I am planning to apply for a mortgage in April or March 2016.

When I sold my house back in May of 2015 i was told by a lender that I have to have 12 months with no lates on the mortgage to qualify. My e-spouse was late on the mortgage during our seperation which was a problem. The house sold very quickly and no-forclosure thank god. 

My Fico 3B Mortgage scores are as follows as of today, 2/2/16:

Experian Fico 05 = 611

Transunion Fico 04= 679

Equifax Fico 05= 650

My Fico 08 Scores as of today are 656

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Qualify for Mortgage

@Anonymous wrote:

I have put alot of work on increasing my overall Fico scores over the past two years and I have been perfect in paying my revolving lines on time and my car installment loan on time every month. utilzation is under 10%. I am planning to apply for a mortgage in April or March 2016.

When I sold my house back in May of 2015 i was told by a lender that I have to have 12 months with no lates on the mortgage to qualify. My e-spouse was late on the mortgage during our seperation which was a problem. The house sold very quickly and no-forclosure thank god. 

My Fico 3B Mortgage scores are as follows as of today, 2/2/16:

Experian Fico 05 = 611

Transunion Fico 04= 679

Equifax Fico 05= 650

My Fico 08 Scores as of today are 656

I think you'd be ok with a letter of explanation. You won't know for sure until you apply.

Message 2 of 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Qualify for Mortgage

Congratulations on getting your FICO mortgage mid-score up to 650!  Smiley Happy

All of your hard work has paid off....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.