Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question- USDA Approval with lates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question- USDA Approval with lates

Has anyone been approved with USDA guaranteed with lates that will be 1 year old in two months or less?

Are they strict with NONE, or do they look at the age, and basically are looking to see if you have made continual mistakes recently?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: Question- USDA Approval with lates

I'm not sure but I would be prepared to write a letter of explaination to the underwriter about why you were late, and why it will NOT happen again.  Smiley Happy

Be Prepared  Smiley Happy

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WannaHouse wrote:

I'm not sure but I would be prepared to write a letter of explaination to the underwriter about why you were late, and why it will NOT happen again.  Smiley Happy

Thanks.  The thing is, I wrote it, but my LO didnt take it and said it wasnt necessary.
How long did it take to get out of the bank's UW and onto the USDA UW?
Message 3 of 4
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@WannaHouse wrote:

Thanks.  The thing is, I wrote it, but my LO didnt take it and said it wasnt necessary.
How long did it take to get out of the bank's UW and onto the USDA UW?

I don't remember. I think it was just about 2 weeks total in underwriting. We were all pre-approved and just needed to find "the house".

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.