Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about CO debt

tag
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Question about CO debt

I had 1 LO tell me if there was a collection on my CR and it wasn't paid off then it would be counted against me as debt. But from what I understood I didn't have to pay it off.  SOooooo I called another LO today because I plan on shopping around and she said it will have to be paid off before closing. Is this just the difference in Lenders? I have 2 CO left..... 1 is for $1,600.00 and just showed up. It was a stupid Tanning Contract for 2 yrs. UGH....and the other is  $1,700.00 and I am disputing it because it was a CC that fell under a FTC Court Ruling.  Oh and i have a unpaid tax lien but it's wrong...well they have the wrong amount.  Any info is appreciated.

Cheryl

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

Re: Question about CO debt

Bump

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 2 of 3
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about CO debt

From what I been reading on here and my personal experience.... Yes it depends on the lender. I just had a lender tell me they take anything over a 600 but when we applied at another lender they wouldn't take anything over 620 with conditions but prefer a 640.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.