cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about conditional approval

tag
chieferZzzz

Question about conditional approval

Today I received my conditional approval from Bank of America. They want a letter explaining 3 large deposits back in July and August as well as documentation. Problem is I don't know what kind of documentation they are going to require and if I will even be able to give any documentation. It was money that I had loaned to someone and they paid me back. The only documentation I have is that I have withdrawals over the course of a few months and a few credit card transactions that equal those amounts. It was cash I had loaned to someone and the person used my credit card a few times. Does anyone know what kind of documentation they might need in a situation like this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Question about conditional approval

@chieferZzzz wrote:

Today I received my conditional approval from Bank of America. They want a letter explaining 3 large deposits back in July and August as well as documentation. Problem is I don't know what kind of documentation they are going to require and if I will even be able to give any documentation. It was money that I had loaned to someone and they paid me back. The only documentation I have is that I have withdrawals over the course of a few months and a few credit card transactions that equal those amounts. It was cash I had loaned to someone and the person used my credit card a few times. Does anyone know what kind of documentation they might need in a situation like this?

hard to document that.  what i would do in this situation is just dis-allow those monies and remove it from the application.

will that mess up your cash to close?

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
chieferZzzz

Re: Question about conditional approval

I have other money in another account that was left to me as part of an inheretance, I didn't want to use it but if I need to I could. I just don't have any type of statement for it because it is not in a bank account yet. It is still in the original account, it was a retirement account and I was told I could leave it where it was for 5 years so thats what I did as I was unsure what I was going to do with it. I have them issuing me a statement of that money but I aa still waiting on it. I would just prefer to use my bank account.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.