Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about underwriting!!!

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Question about underwriting!!!

I got my pre approval through the automated underwriting system and I wanted to know will manula underwriting still be needed at some point of my loan process? I was told that If I got a pre approval throught the system all that will have to be done is income and documents verification............I'm so excited!!!!!!
Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Question about underwriting!!!

Hi jamvefan.... I don't have an answer to your question, but I do have to ask...where did your scores come from??

01/19/09 Equi-433,Trans-?, Exp-?
3/25/09 Equi-460, Trans-518, Exp-565
05/1/09 Equi-631, Trans-553, Exp-573
6/6/09 Equi-660, Trans-563, Exp-599
6/25/09Equi-628, Trans-580, Exp-602,

8/3/09 Equi-639, Trans-578, Exp-622!!!!!! 

I ask because unless you got your Experian #'s from a Loan Officer, they are all FAKO's.  We haven't been able to buy our EX FICO's since Feb 14th this year.

Did you get EQ & TU from here?

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 6
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

sorry just saw your updated score.. ok so the middle seems like 622.. still a thin line

Message Edited by SonorityGenius on 08-19-2009 01:40 PM
Message 3 of 6
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Yes I work close with my loan officer I have been in credit repair the past 5 months and all my scores came from my loan officer pulling them for the mortgage. My middlescore is 622
Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually her middle score would be 622 if these were from the Lender.  Or am I missing something here?  I'm going by the latest pull date which is 8/3/09 according to the post.

Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@jamevfan wrote:
I got my pre approval through the automated underwriting system and I wanted to know will manula underwriting still be needed at some point of my loan process? I was told that If I got a pre approval throught the system all that will have to be done is income and documents verification............I'm so excited!!!!!!

yes, an underwriter will verify all input data is correct. they will inspect w-2, paystubs, ect

if the loan officer is decent, the loan will close..... automated is almost like  the 'golden ticket'

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.