Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding USDA Guranteed Process

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Questions regarding USDA Guranteed Process

So we are working with a lender on a USDA Guranteed loan.  It is for a modular home  - new construction on permanent foundation on 1/2 acre of land.  We have a preapproval for $210,000 - Seller paying $15,000.  Scores pulled are in signature below.  Lender we are working with is funding the loan.

We have done the following:

February 14, 2015 - Signed disclosures

Signed sales agreement.  

GFE

Lender is processing the application, ordering the appraisal and sending it to underwriter.  She said we are about a week out of sending it to the USDA.  

We are supposed to close on our land on March 19th.  I'm just wandering if anyone else has had the same experience or has some guidance on what steps are next before it goes to the USDA.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Questions regarding USDA Guranteed Process

We had received a conditional loan pre-approval with the following conditions which has been completed:

1 - Income and reserve documentation: o Two most recent bank statements supporting available funds of no less than $595 in reserves – account must show reserves for two consecutive months, must be sourced, and cannot be gifted.

2 - Current four week pay stub history. Should the verifiable income come in lower than indicated, the pre-approval terms are subject to change.

3 - 2012, 2013, and 2014 W2s o 2012, and 2013 (2014 if filed) tax returns a

4 - Copy of a Driver’s License and Social Security Card

5 - Documentation showing Loan of $854 is paid in full and closed.

6 - Documentation from original creditor that student loans are paid in full or deferred 12 months from closing with no monthly payment.

7 - Satisfactory verification of rent showing rental payment of $900/month with no 30 day late payments over the last 12 months. Provide landlord's contact information.

8 - $850 appraisal fee to be collected from borrower or seller prior to ordering appraisal. This can be refunded at close.

Message 2 of 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

We had received a conditional loan pre-approval with the following conditions which has been completed:

What kind of interest rate is the lender quoting on the guaranteed program, if you don't mind my asking? I mailed my app for the direct program this week as I figured no one can touch the 3% rate starting in March, but I imagine the guaranteed program is alot easier and much faster to work with.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish we had 3%.  We haven't locked yet but rate is 4.375.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.