Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick question...please answer

tag
MainMan
Valued Member

Quick question...please answer

Hey guys just a quick question. My file went to final review this morning and I was told I should get a clear to close by Wednesday. I went to check my credit report online like I always do and noticed that a paid collection, that I paid over a yr ago is saying "last reported 2/2013". It's still showing as paid but why is it saying 2/2013? And will this hurt me in final UW? This has been an extremely long road for me and I really would hate to have this get my loan denied. Someone please tell me I'm stressing for no reason.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Re: Quick question...please answer

I would see no reason why it would have any effect with the UW. If they already knew about it and knew it had been paid before the update. Maybe the collection agency got around to updating it on their side.

If it still says paid and nothing else changed I would not lose sleep over it. Good Luck

Message 2 of 4
MainMan
Valued Member

Yea I hope not. I'm probably just stressing. It's just been a journey and I'm ready for it to be over with keys in hand. I'll know by Wednesday.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 3 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

last reported is nothing.......

that just tells us when the creditor last updated the account on the report.

if it didnt change status otherwise, no issue.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.