Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken Home Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicken Home Loans

Have any of you had a successful FHA home purchase with Quicken-3.5% down? My credit scores are Eq:557 TU:597 EX:592 My plan is to pay down utlization on 4 of my credit cards and pay for 2 medical delections. But, If I don't get the score increase as planned- I wanted a second option.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
c4sp14nx
Valued Member

Re: Quicken Home Loans

I looked into Quicken Loans when I went to secure financing for my house, but I found their fees to be exceptionally high. On a $312,000.00 purchase, they quoted me down payment + fees of $24,000.00; the lender I ultimately chose ended up costing me < $15,000.00 -- a HUGE difference, in my book!

I know that doesn't help much, but thought I'd share my experience!

Message 2 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

there are plenty of other options than quicken.

while they are better than they used to be, they arent any better than the average local shop

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Thanks a bunch! Who do you guys recommend if I have low scores?  I'm hoping to be at a 620 in 4-5 months. I've been on the same job for 7+ years and a good DTI ratio. Just messed up on a couple of charged off credit cards (Which are paid).

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.