Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD sent file back to lender for verification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

RD sent file back to lender for verification

So I just checked in with my lender and they said that USDA sent my file back to them asking them to get a verification of rent from my current landlord. I have no issues with this. I'm just trying to gauge whether that is the only issue or not. Would they review it and then send back any/all issues they may have with the file at once or is there a possibility that they could send it back again for something else? I'm so close to the end of this long process that I am analyzing each and every hiccup there may be along the way!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: RD sent file back to lender for verification

My file has been resubmitted to RD with the verification form. Please send good vibes my way that we can get through the USDA review with no problems! :-)

Message 2 of 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

That was an oversight on your lender's part. The lender should have included the VOR in your file when the file was submitted to USDA. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ezdriver wrote:

That was an oversight on your lender's part. The lender should have included the VOR in your file when the file was submitted to USDA. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

Thank you for your feedback! I'm really hoping everything is all squared away now. My new home is nearly complete!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.