Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran my scores at Bank

tag
divadrekadreke
Established Member

Re: Ran my scores at Bank

Im interested in knowing my fico that most lenders pull. What version should I use? Right now, I'm currently paying a monthly subscription for fico 8 scores. 

Message 11 of 17
divadrekadreke
Established Member

Never mind. Found it!

Message 12 of 17
traveler2005
Established Contributor

on the lenders pull, how was your transunion compared to the 8 score, was it higher or lower, by how much?

@divadrekadreke wrote:

Never mind. Found it!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 13 of 17
talktohoov
Valued Member

I'm curious to know how your TU lender pull compared to your Myfico 08 TU score.  I am applying for a mortgage as well and it appears I really need it to be the hero and come in way higher to be my mid score.

Message 14 of 17
Martis
New Contributor

In January when my lender pulled, my fico 8 transunion was 675 and Lender fico was 682.

Message 15 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@talktohoov wrote:

I'm curious to know how your TU lender pull compared to your Myfico 08 TU score.  I am applying for a mortgage as well and it appears I really need it to be the hero and come in way higher to be my mid score.

Really isn't any way to tell unfortunately today but eventually the TU scores will be available here presumably.

The nomenclature is unfortunately confusing (Even the listing for FICO v5 is really a FICO 04 release named by Equifax to be Beacon 5.0... by simplifying they've simply confused the issue more in my opinon), but the mortgage world uses one revision earlier for Experian than it does for either EQ or TU.

Don't sweat the names other than to state the myFICO "commonly used in mortgage" scores are spot on for virtually everyone.  Huge win for consumers.

        
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU was my mid score and it ran about 30 pts higher than the one supplied on the dashboard.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.