Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid Rescore On My Own

tag
cdub69
Regular Contributor

Rapid Rescore On My Own

I am in the process of applying for a mortgage loan. I had a foreclosure erroneously reporting on all three credit reports.I disputed them and they were removed from equifax & transunion.I just recently disputed it on experian.The loan officer said she can't use rapid rescore because it's in dispute status.My question is,how can I get experian to speed up their investigation so I can get my approval before the end of April?I disputed on 4-10-10

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rapid Rescore On My Own

@cdub69 wrote:

I am in the process of applying for a mortgage loan. I had a foreclosure erroneously reporting on all three credit reports.I disputed them and they were removed from equifax & transunion.I just recently disputed it on experian.The loan officer said she can't use rapid rescore because it's in dispute status.My question is,how can I get experian to speed up their investigation so I can get my approval before the end of April?I disputed on 4-10-10

Unfortunately there's nothing that can speed up a dispute.

Message 2 of 3
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rapid Rescore On My Own

If you called the CRA and asked them to take off the dispute, they could then pull  the score. After it was pulled, you would have time to put the dispute back on to finish it. You might ask them if it needs to come off before the offer is accepted or after. Just a thought. That is what we were going to do for me.  But then while we waited to long another offer came along...

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.