Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid Rescore Prediction Model?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rapid Rescore Prediction Model?

I'm scheduled to close on a house on August 14th.  My credit score is a few points shy of qualifying for downpayment assistance.  My lender told me we can get to the needed number if I pay my cards down - so I did.  He submitted my rapid rescore documents today.  How accurate is their prediction model?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ejm201
Valued Member

Re: Rapid Rescore Prediction Model?

It's pretty accurate for the "particular lender" [many have their own "scoring" system, well mostly unions and public banks, like Wells Fargo] you are working with.I did this a few years back and it worked.It worked for the program but couldn't get the DP. And made just over the limit for "city DPA". I would touch base with your LO but think you'd be fine. God bless!

Message 2 of 3
me12345
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rapid Rescore Prediction Model?

Each credit reporting company may have a different "What If" scenario that they use,  so I can't speak for all of them, but the one I use has been 100% accurate, so long as the borrower has followed the exact instructions... It has worked every time. 

VA & FHA down to 550...
Licensed Senior Mortgage Loan Officer in the states of Arizona & California
Specializing in VA, FHA, USDA & Conventional loans. My company is also licensed in 12 states, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, California, Oregon, Washington, Utah,
Alaska, New Mexico, Texas, Illinois and Florida
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.