Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid rescore!!! Not RaPID!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rapid rescore!!! Not RaPID!!!

Fico Forum Members please help me with this.  I posted a several  weeks ago about the LO asking me to pay a collection account on my file (Tmobile).  Made a settlement and the account brought my score down like 20 points.  So I called the CA, they allowed me to PIF the balance for a deletion.  Recieved the letter via faxed and sent it to the LO.  I also sent a medical PFD letter for a RAPID RESCORE. 

Tmobile is no longer on my report!! Great right!!! However, the medical collection in which I sent the LO a copy of the PFD letter, has only updated on my credit report as PIF!!

I can see the the updates via freecreditreport.com (experian is my middle score), but when I call the LO he keeps telling me that he has not had any updates from the rapid rescore company!!! Its been 3 weeks now!!!!

What is really going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rapid rescore!!! Not RaPID!!!

Did the medical CA send you a letter accepting the PFD prior to sending out a payment? If so, do you have a copy of that letter?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have a PFD letter from the medical collection mailed and faxed to me. This is what I sent the the LO.

Message 3 of 5
gpeach
Regular Contributor

Went through similar. Got PFD letters to do rapid rescore. But the company said our letter was not a pay for delete. And just updated to PIF. Personally I think it is a money making thing for someone. They mark PIF first then you have to resubmit for delete. We ended up disputing ourselves with each credit agency and they removed it as when you dispute they check with that company. Which has it marked PFD in computers and it is gone.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks...

I am more angry with the LO because he doesn't know how to get rapid RESPONSES (lol).  If they don't get back with me on Monday I will find another mortgage company. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.