Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate Locked!

tag
jd403
Regular Contributor

Rate Locked!

First, thank you to everyone I have learned from by reading and asking questions on these forums.  This is a huge deal to me because about a year ago, I didn't think it was possible.  Through a ton of hard work, letter writing and calls to Creditors and CRA's all but 2 derogatory remarks are removed and today, I locked in a 30 year fixed FHA rate.  The Loan Officer I'm using here in NC has been amazing wither time and answering all questions.  They do everything in house and have agreed to rescore in 3 weeks after I get my 2 remaining items updated which will include 1 deletion.

I know there is still a ton of hard work ahead and I'll still be paranoid and nervouse until me and my family have our keys but it will all be worth it.  Step 1 is complete.

FICO 8: TU 716 EX, 718 EQ 721 (10/19/21)

Discover IT $10.5k, Citi AA $10.8k , Cap One QS - $6.3k, Amex Optima - $4k Kohl's - $3k, M-Life MasterCard $8k, Amex Delta Gold $16.5k
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Rate Locked!

Congratulations!  You are now reaping the rewards for all of your hard work!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.