Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rates for HARP loan investment property:

tag
clipperskipper
Regular Contributor

Rates for HARP loan investment property:

Hi just curious what sort of HARP rates folks are being quoted on investor properties? One local bank is quoting 4.25% on a 30 year, I have yet to get figures from him for both 15 and 20. Since it is a Freddie Mac property, he was able to recertify the original appraisal from 2008, making total closing cost zero$.

Next local bank is quoting 2.86% on a 15 year, 3.50%, and again no fees. This could be a winner!

I'm really all set with mortage brokers and horrific fees. Heck one place sells all of its' mortgages to a hedge fund!

I tried to work with Quicken, however with my full time job, and two schedule C's, the kid there said I don't have the income. No biggy, kid was a D'bag anyway, and obviously doesn't understand the new mortgage triangle which HARP is utilizing, or schedule C's and E's.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rates for HARP loan investment property:

Wow the quicken kid sounds like a moron.

My investment property was financed with Fha in 2008. I'm refinancing it to 3.5% now.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.