Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready to throw in the towel on mortgage and credit in general

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Ready to throw in the towel on mortgage and credit in general

Hang in thereSmiley Wink  I hear it's worth it in the end.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 18
DM6410
Regular Contributor

@Tpelc23 wrote:

I'm over this crap..It has been a week and the underwriter has NOT repressed to the documents we sent her in response to our conditions. In the meantime, I received a medical dunning letter for a $2,2000 bill...That will we can't pay off because we now have to 3400 in closing cost. We will set up a payment plan but they are saying they will still report... My mid score was a 689 . We had one collection of 1800 and it was medical bill, we set up a payment an agreement on it well they updated my credit with KD comment tanked my score on Experian 43 points, but not sure about Transition yet...I swear medical debt is the worse. We have great dti ratios no other debt other than a car payment a student loan payment, and no other negative history.....I just feel like I wasting my time and lots of money currently. I just feel like it is never going to happen. Thanks for listening.

Our closing debt has switched to June 8 and I think that is not going to happen as we are doing a USDA guaranteed loan and they are running 11-14 business for file review and our file can't even be sent to them yet......

Ok so now would be an excellent time to recite the "Serentiy Prayer"!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage  to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
Living  one day at a time; enjoying one moment at a time; accepting hardships as  the pathway to peace; taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not  as I would have it; trusting that He will make all things right if I  surrender to His Will; that I may be reasonably happy in this life and  supremely happy with Him forever in the next. Amen

A good prayer never hurts, hang in there Tpelc23 - we are all rooting for you hoping everything works out in your favor.  You are at the finish line despite the obstacle the CAs are trying to throw your way!

As far as my credit goes, I am a work in progress...
Message 12 of 18
Familywantsahouse
Frequent Contributor

Hang in there! We're doing USDA and our lender only pulls once within a 90 day period.

2/24 (Lender Pull) EQ 613, TU 553, EX 589
April EQ 633, My Fico TU 638, EX ??
Current EQ 643, TU 652, EX 633 (lender pull 5/11)
Goal (we made it!!)- Over 640 middle by 5/15
Message 13 of 18
Tpelc23
Regular Contributor

OK so I thought I would update a little. My credit scores accroding to my fico are still over 640 for a mid score so no problem. We should close by the 24th before the other collection hit if it does. However, if weneed  to do so we can pay it it in full as they will settle and not report to the credit reporting agency. They only thing the underwriter needs currently is our rental verification from our landlord which they should have tomorrow. Our loan officer said that should meet the last of the underwriting requirements and the underwriter should sign off and send it to USDA. USDA in Cenrtal FL is currently a 11-15 business turn around time. Hoping it takes 11 not 15, lol. But I feel better about things today.

Oh and DM6410 THANK YOU so much for posing the Lords prayer this morning, I totally needed it!!! I made my ...

2/28/12 -TU FICO 646 3/28/12 TU-FICO 647 4/19/20 TU-662,
2/28/12 - EQ FICO 557 3/14/12- EQ FICO 600 3/16/12 EQ FICO 623, EQ FICO 628, 7/2/12 662
2/20/12 - EXP FAKO 620 3/16/12 FAKO 631 FAKO 643 3/28/12 655 (MTG pull) 5/7/12 698

CURRENT GOAL MID 640 LONGTERM 700 CLUBSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
bbb3601
Frequent Contributor

It's gonna happen for you I just know it!!!!!

NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000,NFCU Plat 17,000, NavCheck 15,000, USAA Cash 4,000, USSA Rate Adv 2,000, USAA AMEX 3,500, Freedom 2,000, Capital One 2,000, Barclay's Apple 1,500, Barclay's Ring 1500, Various Store Cards.

Message 15 of 18
DM6410
Regular Contributor

@Tpelc23 wrote:

OK so I thought I would update a little. My credit scores accroding to my fico are still over 640 for a mid score so no problem. We should close by the 24th before the other collection hit if it does. However, if weneed  to do so we can pay it it in full as they will settle and not report to the credit reporting agency. They only thing the underwriter needs currently is our rental verification from our landlord which they should have tomorrow. Our loan officer said that should meet the last of the underwriting requirements and the underwriter should sign off and send it to USDA. USDA in Cenrtal FL is currently a 11-15 business turn around time. Hoping it takes 11 not 15, lol. But I feel better about things today.

Oh and DM6410 THANK YOU so much for posing the Lords prayer this morning, I totally needed it!!! I made my ...

Tpelc23....update please....what's going on? did you close yet? did the underwriter have any other "final" conditions that you had to satisfy? we are so eager to know.... Happy thoughts coming your way Smiley Happy

As far as my credit goes, I am a work in progress...
Message 16 of 18
Tpelc23
Regular Contributor

Update....Last Wednesday the underwriter signed off on our loan and sent our file to USDA for approval. Basically we wrote one more very detailed LOE about why we could not get her what she wanted with regards to the rental verification and said that was all we could do. That was fine she said. As for the collection that has not reported, we are paying it on the June 22 so it will not be reported to my credit.

USDA said 15 business, but my loan officer had one clear the same USDA as mine in less than 7 and that was including memorial so I'm hoping we will have a closing date late next week. My credit scores are all fine and praying that this continues to be Gods will.

I'll update when I have a closing date!!! You guys have been a great support system for me!

2/28/12 -TU FICO 646 3/28/12 TU-FICO 647 4/19/20 TU-662,
2/28/12 - EQ FICO 557 3/14/12- EQ FICO 600 3/16/12 EQ FICO 623, EQ FICO 628, 7/2/12 662
2/20/12 - EXP FAKO 620 3/16/12 FAKO 631 FAKO 643 3/28/12 655 (MTG pull) 5/7/12 698

CURRENT GOAL MID 640 LONGTERM 700 CLUBSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 18
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Another step in the positive directionSmiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.