Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtor on a new construction?

tag
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Re: Realtor on a new construction?

I found my realtor through the navy federal realty plus cash back this too. Who fights free money lol. Plus my realtor has so far taken care of everything in the beginning. I looked at Lennar and went back to DR Horton and my realtor go them to beat what lennar was offerring (appliance-wise) plus pay my hoa for a year and all closing costs. If he didn't suggest I wouldn't have even known to ask. Realtors are a necessity in my opinion.

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Realtor on a new construction

Hi

Relators are the best option . Go for it. Best of luck in your decision

Message 22 of 24
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@jordanmedical wrote:

I found my realtor through the navy federal realty plus cash back this too. Who fights free money lol. Plus my realtor has so far taken care of everything in the beginning. I looked at Lennar and went back to DR Horton and my realtor go them to beat what lennar was offerring (appliance-wise) plus pay my hoa for a year and all closing costs. If he didn't suggest I wouldn't have even known to ask. Realtors are a necessity in my opinion.

I know we all want FREE money...

But while you think it is free, you can for sure know in advance you are paying for it one way or another.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 23 of 24
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

From where? I'm not using navy federal mortgage so they can't tack it on there and I don't pay the realtor, the seller does. Seller is not affiliated with nfcu either. Realty plus states the money comes from a portion of the referral fee they receive. 

If you know something I don't, pls elaborate?

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.