Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reccomendation for Lenders in pittsburgh/Cranbery township Area

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reccomendation for Lenders in pittsburgh/Cranbery township Area

All,

Looking for a good lender in Pittsburgh Area Cranberry township. 

710 696 685 credit scores. 

120000 salaried engineer for oil and gas company.

credit history ( financing 2 cars the last 8 years with no lates)

1200/month in student loans and car payments combined for my wife and i.  2 more months and that will drop by 300 ish as we are aggressively paying down debt. 

Don't have a ton of credit cards payed cash for everything through graduate school and before that so as not to overextend myself.  I was just raised if you can't afford it, don't buy it.  (antiquated i know but ha kept me out of the 80k+ credit card a lot of my friends have.  

3 years of 100k+ income on w-2's. 

I do have 1 stupid parking ticket that i didn't know i had, payed as soon as i got a collection letter, and shows payed on my credit report.  (Denver parking Authority is awful)  Working on getting it removed. 

My family and i just moved to pennsylvania and looking for some good reccomendations for a lender.  Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: Reccomendation for Lenders in pittsburgh/Cranbery township Area

i have absolutely no idea about lenders in PA, but i've read a lot of posts from others (mainly in the credit card section) that Penn Fed is a good credit union to be a part of.  Maybe you can start there.

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.