Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received closing disclosure but no CTC yet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received closing disclosure but no CTC yet

We are scheduled to close on Friday October 27th and received our closing disclosure today but we still have not got the clear to close. My loan processor said today that we are still shooting for the closing Friday but would let me know tomorrow. This is our first house and after rebuilding our credit for so long we are ready to move. This is such a long and emotional process. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
NC_Mtg_Loaner
Valued Contributor

Re: Received closing disclosure but no CTC yet

TRID RESPA requires that you receive a copy of the preliminary CD at least 3 days prior to CLosing or the Closing can't occur--therefore, it's good that you've received it.

Of course the CTC does need to be issued prior to Closing--check with your LO regarding the manner in which your Lender operates. 

Congrats on the purchase of your first home.

Licensed NC Mortgage Loan Originator
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got another email today from my loan processor asking for more documents. I feel like this will never end and also like everything should be done seeing as how we are supposed to close in 2.5 days. 

Is this normal for them to be asking for stuff this late or should I expect a delay?

Message 3 of 5
JVille
Valued Contributor

I would love to say no but this is typical of an Incompetent Loan processor. Were they asking to prove your funds to close (again).
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No they weren’t but last week they had sent a verification of funds to the bank and called mine and my husbands job to verify employment again.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.