Regular Contributor
Cloudlb

Recs for useful homebuying sites/boards?

For all you FICO mortgage forum posters, are there other sites you recommend with good homebuying info?  I'm looking forward to a home purchase, and am particularly looking for a good general homebuying forum. 

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

Re: Recs for useful homebuying sites/boards?

Cloudlb wrote:

For all you FICO mortgage forum posters, are there other sites you recommend with good homebuying info?  I'm looking forward to a home purchase, and am particularly looking for a good general homebuying forum. 

Not really sure what you mean by homebuying information? Homebuying is a general process and every ones situation is different and what is needed for approval would be different also.

Just do a search as I am sure you have probably done already, and look at the different sites available and participate in the one you feel is the most helpful to you. 

Good Luck....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Regular Contributor
Cloudlb

Re: Recs for useful homebuying sites/boards?

Well, GardenWeb has a nice one.  the HGTV ones don't seem well moderated. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+