Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduced Document Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reduced Document Loan

As I go through this process, it seems I hit road block after road block. I made it over each one but now have another question. I had to ask my employer to for a copy of my w-2 because I could not find mines fast enough as the loan office needed it. which they have but found a major error and my information hasn't been posted to the irs under my name they said they will have to submit but it will take sometime because something they have to do manul. So may taxes from 2007 aren't reporting on my tax file yet. My concern is that when the company pulls the tax information for 2007 from the irs nothings going to show even though I got paid and have my w-2's my employer said they would have caught it early but since I had not filed my taxes yet that why I didn't know sooner.

The loan I'm doing they call is a reduce document loan I only needed 1 month pay stud, 1 bank statement and 1 year of w-2's I signed the papers for the LO but there wasn't a form to get tax information, does that mean they won't pull it, or do I need to see what else can be done?

Message Edited by coolkid08 on 05-28-2008 04:33 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Reduced Document Loan

this would be a good question for your loan officer.....
but those 4506T forms are usually for audit purposes. if you disclose everything, you shouldnt have a problem.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.