Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refinancing mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinancing mortgage

I'm also planning on paying the 3,000 with the refi money...

The closed accounts high limits are not eing reported anymore just how much owlet since they've been closed for a few yrs

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your input..I really appreciate it

I will keep you posted

Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im now going through the appraisal  process...so am I close to being on the clear

What do you think.?

I figure they wouldn't have us pay for this step if they  felt we were not worthy of their loan? 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Refinancing mortgage -phase 2 underwriting

Hello again...

Well..looks like  my fico score is 670... The ther ones were ffakes..only bcAmy lender pulled it..

The house has been appraised and now it's in the underwriters hands...

It's going on almost 3 yrs since I had any late payments on credit cards. I've been on time since then.

Im hoping that this goes through.

The lenders report I received said it was 670 plus..

Since I started this threat I've paid off one small account and had it it come off.

I now have 8 cc reports reporting negatives...but I'm hoping bc I've been good in paying back ..the up will look at that.

The house was appraised at 360,00..and the loan is at 200,00s  some of the loan is to pay off all my cc debt. Myhusbands  has no debt..

And great scores

After this, all I will have is my student loans...30,000....this will be next on my list to tackle

I hope thishappens so I can see a good bump on my credit score..

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.