Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remaining terms on CC balances and DTI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remaining terms on CC balances and DTI

We applied for a home loan a few days ago and I have quite a few cards on my credit report that have small balances (less than 4 months of payments on them). Four of the, have actually been paid off but they aren't pulling our credit report again because we just spent the last 2 months in DHIs Homebuyers Club and our scores are finally at what they need to be. My question is that will they calculate those into our DTI? They total $138 a month. I'm just curious. Our file is underwriting right now so I'm getting antsy. 

1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Remaining terms on CC balances and DTI

@Anonymous wrote:

We applied for a home loan a few days ago and I have quite a few cards on my credit report that have small balances (less than 4 months of payments on them). Four of the, have actually been paid off but they aren't pulling our credit report again because we just spent the last 2 months in DHIs Homebuyers Club and our scores are finally at what they need to be. My question is that will they calculate those into our DTI? They total $138 a month. I'm just curious. Our file is underwriting right now so I'm getting antsy. 

Yes.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.