Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Property tax Lien

tag
Turboba6
Valued Member

Removing Property tax Lien

Guys,

Had a Proberty tax Lien placed on my Report last month, NOW it's paid, and the Girl said it will AUTOMATICALLY come off, True??  If

not, how do I get the Record Deleted since it's paid in Full??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

Re: Removing Property tax Lien

i had a property tax lien hit my credit rpts 10/09. it was for a piece of property that i transferred out of my name 12/08.i took paperwork down to tax commissioner office and they said they would take care of it. as of today its not on there. i'm not sure when they took it off. my triplealert still shows when it was added but doesn't show a removal date. hope that helps a little

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Turboba6
Valued Member

Thanks, yea, I was hoping it would be ez to remove since its PAID, However reading the Few threads here, they say that since its a PUBLIC RECORD its Impossible to remove....hmmm
Message 3 of 4
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

yes, it does show as a public record. i was very worried cause it came immediately after my bk discharged.and since i want to buy a house, lenders don;t want any neg or derog info after discharge so i am glad its gone. whew!

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.