Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing dispute comments my client needs help

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Removing dispute comments my client needs help

i seem to remember a secret number and a lady to call at transunion to get dispute comments removed?

my client needs help and i thought i would try and get them this info

Retired Lender
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Removing dispute comments my client needs help

Try this number, refer to this thread first and read the prompts he pushed. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Success-w-Dispute-Comments-Removal/m-p/217798... There toll free number is : 877-322-8228
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 9
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I removed mine directly with a CSR over the phone as we spoke as well. They were removed in a few hours. I tried locating the message with the number but unfortunately my messages just go back to December 14'. I would try this route though.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dallas, this was posted by Shane.

"I always have my clients deal directly with the credit bureaus when removing dispute remarks.  We've had a 100% success rate.

Experian
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-830-7000 is answered by a live human being, tell them you need the Executive Customer Service Team to end the dispute(s), hours are 8AM-5PM Pacific Time

Equifax

1550 Peachtree St, NW

Atlanta, GA 30309

404-885-8300 is answered by a live human being, tell them you need to speak with someone in the Executive Consumer Service department.

TransUnion

555 W Adams St

Chicago, IL 60661

312-985-2000 it has a machine greeting but just stay on the line and you are transferred to a live person, tell them you need to speak with someone in the Special Handling Department, you'll have to wait a little bit as they need to connect to customer service then get it elevated to the Special Handling Department (it is hit or miss, TransUnion often proves to be the most challenging)

If you cannot get the Special Handling Department, then when contacting the normal customer service reps you should say:

I need to dispute the compliance condition remarks code of "AID" (Account In Dispute) because I am no longer disputing the account.

The customer service rep should be able to immediately end the dispute, as in during the phone call.

There are some situations that disputes cannot be ended by the consumer, and must be ended by the creditor, such as if there are multiple disputes on the same trade line. Remember to always be patient with the customer service reps, as they are trying to help you but may have limited communication skills depending on where the customer service call center is based.  If there are confusing terms being used, don't be afraid to admit you do not understand what they are saying and ask for them to reexplain or to transfer you to someone in the U.S."

Message 4 of 9
huck1081
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dallas, this was posted by Shane.

"I always have my clients deal directly with the credit bureaus when removing dispute remarks.  We've had a 100% success rate.

Experian
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
714-830-7000 is answered by a live human being, tell them you need the Executive Customer Service Team to end the dispute(s), hours are 8AM-5PM Pacific Time

Equifax

1550 Peachtree St, NW

Atlanta, GA 30309

404-885-8300 is answered by a live human being, tell them you need to speak with someone in the Executive Consumer Service department.

TransUnion

555 W Adams St

Chicago, IL 60661

312-985-2000 it has a machine greeting but just stay on the line and you are transferred to a live person, tell them you need to speak with someone in the Special Handling Department, you'll have to wait a little bit as they need to connect to customer service then get it elevated to the Special Handling Department (it is hit or miss, TransUnion often proves to be the most challenging)

If you cannot get the Special Handling Department, then when contacting the normal customer service reps you should say:

I need to dispute the compliance condition remarks code of "AID" (Account In Dispute) because I am no longer disputing the account.

The customer service rep should be able to immediately end the dispute, as in during the phone call.

There are some situations that disputes cannot be ended by the consumer, and must be ended by the creditor, such as if there are multiple disputes on the same trade line. Remember to always be patient with the customer service reps, as they are trying to help you but may have limited communication skills depending on where the customer service call center is based.  If there are confusing terms being used, don't be afraid to admit you do not understand what they are saying and ask for them to reexplain or to transfer you to someone in the U.S."

I just removed using these numbers and methods and It work flawlessly!

Starting: EQ 501 TU 514 EX 533 (12/2014)
Current: EQ 613 TU 625 EX 615 (4/1/2016) Goal: 640 and a new home loan
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Depending on the creditor, they may have to contact them directly to have it removed. During my refi, I had an old PIF CO account that had been disputed and even though I called all 3 bureaus and they removed it, the creditor would put it back on within days of the removal. Finally I called the creditor EO directly and it was removed within 72 hours (even though they told me it could take up to 30 days). FWIW

Message 6 of 9
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

yeah. i blogged shane's article right after he wrote it. get tons of hits on it. .

it works for everyone else... this lady was having trouble.

still coaching her. LOL

Retired Lender
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

yeah. i blogged shane's article right after he wrote it. get tons of hits on it. .

it works for everyone else... this lady was having trouble.

still coaching her. LOL

LOL! G'luck, Dallas.

Message 8 of 9
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

thanks DPeezy...we could all use this info from time to time Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.