Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repo and mortgage app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repo and mortgage app

So i been paying a repo for a few years i still owe about 9000 on it. they withdraw payment from checking every month. the repo has already fallen off all my reports but im still making payments.

If i app for a mortgage in the future and im still making those payments do i have to provide this information since is not listed on my reports?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Repo and mortgage app

@Anonymous wrote:

So i been paying a repo for a few years i still owe about 9000 on it. they withdraw payment from checking every month. the repo has already fallen off all my reports but im still making payments.

If i app for a mortgage in the future and im still making those payments do i have to provide this information since is not listed on my reports?

Yes ... and if you don't, its a form of mortgage fraud.

Message 2 of 6
jd403
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll have to supply pay stubs and it will show up on those.  Be upfront

FICO 8: TU 716 EX, 718 EQ 721 (10/19/21)

Discover IT $10.5k, Citi AA $10.8k , Cap One QS - $6.3k, Amex Optima - $4k Kohl's - $3k, M-Life MasterCard $8k, Amex Delta Gold $16.5k
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jd403 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll have to supply pay stubs and it will show up on those.  Be upfront

actually im not trying to hide nothing at all, i was just curious as of how to deal with it since if i dont mention it noone would know unless they go and see everything  there is not trace of it anywhere not my reports its not even a garnish or anything like that. i pay for it from my checking account every month. unless someone has to see my statement and see all my transactions then you can see it. like i said i been rebuilding for the past yuear or so and im all about doing things right. But i was curious about this issue...

Thanks for the comments again. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The lender will require copies of your most recent bank statements. The underwriter is going look for anything out of the ordinary. Any recurring charge will be noticed and will need to be explained
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The lender will require copies of your most recent bank statements. The underwriter is going look for anything out of the ordinary. Any recurring charge will be noticed and will need to be explained

thanks for the info.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.