Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resale vs New Construction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resale vs New Construction

....with regards to loan approval?  i've already been pre-approved and was looking for a resale.  however, my price range and preferences seem to be everyone else's in this market and i'm tired of "competing".  what are the major/general differences with regards to the loan process between resale and new construction?

thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Resale vs New Construction

none in regards to the loan.  There are obviously benefits to buying new that include a lot of builders throwing in great incentives including buy down rates..
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Resale vs New Construction

we buying new hubby and i.going thru the builders  lenders DHI mortgage and USDA and we was able to get the buy down rate. and nothing down only 27.00 at closing and only a $100 earnest money. we changed our minds so many times that they said we went ahead and agreed to buy the house that they will throw in ALL appliances including washer and dryer all brand new and nice. our closing date is the June 30.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.