Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescore or credit pull

tag
chemical360
Valued Member

Rescore or credit pull

I have a quick question we were in the process to do a rescore to get a dispute comment off. I asked them to take off the comment them LO said it had to be settled so I paid it off. I got the pay off letter before the dispute so I sent that in thinking if it is paid off how can it be disputed. My LO said that would be fine. We have waited over a week for the rescore and today the rescore company said that is not good enough they need a letter saying it is no longer disputed. I do have the letter so I will send that over first thing in the AM.

My question is this. I have checked all 3 of my reports and the account is no longer on any of them. Instead of waiting a week to a week and a half to do the rescore can't they just pull my credit again and it will no longer be there and we can bypass all this documentation. Or does a rescore not count as a hard pull? Our Pre approval is waiting on this alone. Until this is corrected I can not get a preapproval and we already have houses we want to look at.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BCullum
New Contributor

Re: Rescore or credit pull

Honestly if that was the only issue, id print out a copy of your credit reports and take/fax it over to them to show the account in question dropped off. 

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 2 of 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Rescore or credit pull

Stop wasting time and use another Lender.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.