Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadloans and Rate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roadloans and Rate

Anyone out there used them?

My score is in the low 500's, and I was wondering if anyone with a similar score has used them and what the Interest rate was on the loan.

Thanks, Dave
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Roadloans and Rate

MY scores are in the 580 range and they turned me down I went to the dealer and got financed thru them pretty high but I plan on refinance in 6 month once i get my scores up.

good luck. 
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone out there used them?

My score is in the low 500's, and I was wondering if anyone with a similar score has used them and what the Interest rate was on the loan.

Thanks, Dave

Dave, I'd ignore Roadloans and go to a NAME BRAND dealer. Pick out a vehicle FIRST... without discussing your credit. No matter what, don't fall into the "whatty'a want your payments to be" trap... just simply find that vehicle and negotiate the best price up front.

Then, head straight to the finance department and sit down to visit with the finance manager. Explain your situation, tell him/her that you've gotten some "mediocre" offers online and ask for their help in getting financed through their sources. Let them shop you to their lenders, and when they come back with an offer, ask the finance person what their BUY RATE is and negotiate your rate to match that.

Ignore Roadloans. They're trouble just waiting to happen. Real bottom feeders.
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

While RoadLoans is far from prime.. I would recommend them as one of the better options for those rebuilding.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband has used roadloans for approx 7 months. He got a 9% interest rate on his loan at $18K. We have not had ANY problems with them at all. I read alot of bad things about them but those are those who I would assume, weren't paying on time. We have not had a rate hike, nasty calls, etc... that I read on other boards that had complaints.

Chrysler approved us for a loan and offered 16%! That is just crazy talk!

Just my two cents.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.