Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEDULED TO CLOSE ON 9TH

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCHEDULED TO CLOSE ON 9TH

Question, i'm scheduled to close on jan 9, the appraisal was done yesterday, title search was done monday, everything seems to be moving smoothly but how much of a back up can i expect because of the holidays? i was approved through automated underwriting but doesn't all the paper work still go through underwriting again and how long does this take. and how close to closing will i now exactly how much money i need to bring to the table? i've heard horror stories about not knowing until the day of sometimes hours before.  the money is there i'm just a planner and like to have things done ahead of time. (ie the cashiers check)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: SCHEDULED TO CLOSE ON 9TH

Should be 24-48 hours and you'll have the conditions signed off, loan sent to the doc drawing department, and docs going out.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.