cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO CLOSE Please Help Advise DESPERATE !!

tag
Nubegn4me

Re: SO CLOSE Please Help Advise DESPERATE !!

Hello

This is my first post and if it is a  federal tax lien that has been released. You can file a request for withdrawal with the irs  using 

Form12277 Application for Withdrawal of Filed Form 668(Y), Notice of Federal Tax Lien (as based on Internal Revenue Code Section 6323(j))

This information is available from my readings somewhere on this site. But I know it is true, because I filled the form out in September and it has been removed from one of my credit files already, two more to go.

I hope this helps..

Message 11 of 14
gagum129
Regular Contributor

You know the FHA requirement for a score is not 640, correct? That is your lender's requirements. You can call around and ask different lenders what their score requirements are for FHA loans. Many of them are doing 580 mid scores. It is definitely worth shopping around. Matter of fact I have seen people on the board here in your exact position and when they tell their lender they are going to shop around for a loan all of a sudden their lenders come up with a "special program" and they can work with their scores.

Starting Score: 582
Current Score:
Equifax 684 MyFico 10/10/11
Transunion 659 lender pull 7/6/11
Experian 690 lender pull 7/6/11

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Booner72
Senior Contributor

@gagum129 wrote:

You know the FHA requirement for a score is not 640, correct? That is your lender's requirements. You can call around and ask different lenders what their score requirements are for FHA loans. Many of them are doing 580 mid scores. It is definitely worth shopping around. Matter of fact I have seen people on the board here in your exact position and when they tell their lender they are going to shop around for a loan all of a sudden their lenders come up with a "special program" and they can work with their scores.

Hello - Since I joined this site in April and have read nearly every mortgage post going back years, I've never read about anyone succesfully closing with this low of a score.  620+ seems to be the minimum from what I have read and heard.

FYI

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 13 of 14
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

We could have closed with DW's 616 score  if not for the judgements/lien against me so it is technically possible but is a female dog to do . 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.