cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCESS!! Thank you all!

tag
colinb913

SUCESS!! Thank you all!

First of all, I want to give these forums a HUGE thank you! From being 18, and getting credit cards, to maxing out all my credit cards, all the way to now, twenty years old and just put a offer in on a house. 

You guys have been awesome! I have asked questions, read, followed advice, read some more, and finally (two weeks ago) got pre approved for the mortgage I wanted. I got it through the bank I work for, with a rate of 4.5%. We just put a offer in on a house we found that is perfect, priced below market value, and exactly what we’re looking for, and where we’re looking. 

I will keep everyone updated on our progress, and I am sure I will have a few more questions before we wrap everything up. I got new scores, when we got pre approved, that absolutely blew me out of the water!

697tu/729exp/745eq

Thank you all again! We are hanging in suspense until eight o clock central time tonight, when the seller will accept, or counter. 

Fingers crossed!

Chase Slate:500/ /Cap. One Platinum: 500// 5/3 Real Life Rewards: 750//
5/3 Platinum: 200// 697tu/729exp/745eq
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Re: SUCESS!! Thank you all!

So how did it go? Did they accept?
Message 2 of 4
dzemboc77
Established Member

guess it didn't go so well....

IF not keep ur head up. Took me 5 offers to finally get my house. Close in 3 days!!!!!!!!

Also the offer is just the start, you will still need to pass inspections, appraisals ect.

Message 3 of 4
colinb913

Sorry guys, got very busy talking to my LO today, and didn't get a chance to get back here..

They accepted, and now it's time to start the loan process, tomorrow we meet to go over W2's, paystubs, and account statements. 

My fiance is having a hell of a time tracking down her last pay stub, she has three or four collected from various parts of 2014, but not the one before last pay period, how big of an issue is this?

She is going to see if she can get a copy from her work tomorrow before we meet our LO.

Chase Slate:500/ /Cap. One Platinum: 500// 5/3 Real Life Rewards: 750//
5/3 Platinum: 200// 697tu/729exp/745eq
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.