cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sacred to death, nervous, excited, and what else?

tag
StartinOver
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sacred to death, nervous, excited, and what else?

Mauve, the same thing you mentioned up above happened to me, which I understand is now standard with freddie mac: technical counter, 60 days, etc.  I signed it and gave it back to me realtor, which said I can count on that being an accepted offer as soon as they sign it. 

Another good thing happened, I will finance through ihfa, and just overnight they updated their website to show the score requirements dropped 20 points, which is what my score is right now before the rescore, which doesn't seem to be getting finished. My LO is in a hurry now, and won't believe me that the rescore is not complete. I just paid for two reports (myfico) and they both show it incomplete with a dispute that wasn't there before. 

I have learned a lot here, and when you try to explain it to professionals, they never believe you, but sacrifice your score to see that you were right and they should have waited, sigh. If we wait I may get enough points to pay 1% less on the second mortgage.

So, I drove over to 'my' house and met two neighbors Smiley Happy I can't wait!!!!

4/25/11 FICO: EQ 761....EX 770.....TU 744
3/6/2011 FICO: EQ 710... EX 718... TU 710
09/09 FICO: EQ: 525
Message 11 of 12
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: Sacred to death, nervous, excited, and what else?

I'm excited for you!  I'm going through appraisal problem hell myself as of this morning. Smiley Tongue 

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.