Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale pending.....

tag
deg757
Regular Contributor

Sale pending.....

The house my husband and I really wanted now has a sale pending and we didn't get to put in a bid. My LO wants us to wait until the first of September to start pre-approval so that my credit report will be updated with all of the things I paid off last month. I know we shouldn't have been looking around without the pre-approval but we went to some open houses anyway. We both fell in love with this house that is a new build. There are at least 10 lots left on the same street with no active building taking place right now. Can we just call the number on the sale sign on one of the lots and get them to build us the same house? I have no idea how to proceed.

Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
indecison
Regular Contributor

Re: Sale pending.....

Calling would be a good place to start. Was this in a community with model homes from this builder? Usually builders have model homes you can tour and this is where you would start the discussions with them on what you are looking for.

Message 2 of 3
deg757
Regular Contributor

Re: Sale pending.....

No model homes that I know of. My husband spoke to a friend of ours that is a realtor and he is going to call the builder for us.

Starting scores 2/27/12 TU 605 EX 576 EQ 560
Current scores lender pull 9/6/12 TU 663 EX 629 EQ 645
Closed on our first home 10/26/2012!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.