Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save My Home USA

tag
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Save My Home USA

Hello Hearts here,

Anyone heard of this company?  DH and I were referred to them by a friend of a friend. 

Hearts

I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Save My Home USA

Sorry I can't say that I have.  Have you browsed through the forums at loansafe?
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 21
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Nothing? Tell us more if you find out it is agood company - be aware of the scams out there right now=Greedy people pop up when people are gurting and try to take advantage
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 3 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Hey Guys,

Hearts here.  Thanks for your responses.  I was told of them by a friend whose friend is a loan officer and has been referring people over to this company because he was not able to get them refinanced.  Success rate?  Don't know yet, as they are still in the process of the loan modification with their lenders.

What this company does is:

Works directly with the Loss Mitigation attorneys with your current lender  (they are attorneys as well)

Work to get your interest rates lowered

Try to get your past due payments put on the end of your loan

Get a payment that you can actually handle and lock that payment and interest rate in for 2 years

Yes, I could have talked with loss mitigation myself which I did but they were not forthcoming with any assistance only suggesting shortsale or foreclosure.  We were looking for better options.  I will keep you posted as I get information from them.

Hearts

I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 4 of 21
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Good luck - if they charge any fees make sure they are refundable, and review the conditions.  Sometimes the refund is null if they are able to negotiate any better terms for you, that could even mean a $5/mo reduction in your payment.  Read the fine print.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

I will Shane.  Thanks

hearts

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read your question regrding Save my Home USA.  we are working with them and up until this time, they are great to work with.  Negotiations have started, so I'll keep you informed.  I have done alot of checking on them and they seem to be reputable.
Message 7 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Crosel,

This is great to hear that someone else is working with them.  What have your experiences with them been so far?  We are just getting the authorization in to them so we are waiting for the next step.  What are they saying that they could possibly do for you all?  What is your situation, are you facing foreclosure?

Hearts

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hearts,

They are negotiating to lower the rate, lower payments and principal reduction.  I not optomistic, but hopeful.  We are not in foreclosure yet, but down the road is likely, if nothing can be done.  Both my husband and I are in the real estate field (home inspector and real estate originator), not good fields to be in today.  We are looking at other jobs, which will help.  What about you?

Crosel

Message 9 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Hey Crosel,

Thanks for the quick response.  We are going into the fourth month of default on our mortgage so we will definitely be in foreclosure by the end of the year I am sure.  We just signed up with them earlier this month and my underwriter is Andrea and we are waiting to go into negotiations with the mortgage company. Who is your lender by the way? 

I hope this works for us because if not, we will have to try shortsale and if that doesn't work, foreclosure..  I am a bit afraid of those options because we waited so long to get our home and if is perfect for our needs and I am self-employed with a home daycare so I am concerned about how to make my income if we have to move and rent a place and they don't want kids there.

Hearts

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.