Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save My Home USA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Save My Home USA

Heool hearts, we used SavemyhomeUSA and they did a great job for me I dealt with one of their attorneys xxxxxx xxxxxx and one of there paralegals. They found a few violations in my mortgage docuemtns that helped me get a 4% rate form a 8.5% adjustable that i was a few months behind on. I was reffered to them by a family friend that also had a good experiance with them. 

Good Luck 

Jen

Edited to remove a personal name.

Message Edited by llecs on 05-17-2009 10:38 AM
Message 11 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Great news for you JD!!!!  It didn't work out for us and they are being investigated by the Attorney Generals office for fraud.  They sent out letters to the lender with us having no knowledge of what they were asking them and we get a letter saying that there is nothing wrong with the paperwork.  We wouldn't know. SMHUSA did nothing and I had to threaten them to get my money back (AG) and we just got a letter last week saying they are going after them.  Our situation is twice as bad as it was before and we are in full foreclosure now.  I did all the mediation between SMHUSA and my lender.  Didn't need SMHUSA in the first place.

Hearts

I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myhearts I got the Save letter for the Attorney Generals office in Chicago - i called to let them know that they did a great job on my modification and the assistant attorney general stated to me that they are doing a investigation on every loan modification company that does business in Illionis. Also in the contract that we signed with them it states that they will send out a QWR to request all the documents from your lender and do a Audit on your file to look for violations. Also the letter we got from the Attorney General did not say that they were going after them but doing a investigation on them with another 300 modification companys that were also being audited. Last question to ((ASK YOU))--why did you stop making your payments in their contract is states to keep maiing your payments to your lender,  you were the one that signed the  mortgage documents that stated you would make the payments...  Good Luck I think you are a person that likes to put a blame on everyone except yourself.  SavemyhomeUSA - SMHUSA did a great job on my loan I went from a 8.75% adjustable to a 3.5% fixed for 5 years saving me 600.00 a month on my payment - i can tell you this before you sign a contract read the contract and have a attorney look the contract over.  

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

jennifer that is great....  Hope you read the contract and they did what the contract said like they did for me.......
Message 14 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Michael,

Thanks for your story, but let me say that you don't know me and you have no idea what happened with us other than what I said.  Just because you had a good experience with SMHUSA doesn't mean everyone did. I have tons of emails, nasty responses from both the lender and my counselor at SMHUSA and they did nothing.  Thank God your stuff worked out.  I don't need to blame anyone for where we are because stuff happens as you know because you were trying to get help with a loan modification as well.  But for you to try to label me, don't even try it, My mtg was $3K and we couldn't pay it and the lender said we qualified for no help. There was no way to pay that amount.  I can except the blame due to me for my part, but they will accept their part in this mess as well as they did mislead me and my family as well as a couple of other families that I know personally.  So, again, good for you.

I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myhearrts,

I had a great experiance with savemyhomeusa the process took a little longer than i would have liked but bank of america kept giving them and me the run around. They did get my rate lowered to a 5% fixed for 30 years and i delt with one of their attorneys that did a audit on my loan and found a few violations that helped me get the deal i got. So I guess that you mabey just your lender was a jerk for not working with them or helping you...... Hope everything is ok now good luck to you and god bless 

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the risk of sounding like a complete jerk, MyHearts, I'd take these posts with a grain of salt (which I bet you're already doing).

Frankly, we get oodles of people in here that shill for other companies (usually posters who only post a few times). If I had a nickel for every time that someone supposedly wrote as a "satisfied customer" but was actually an employee of the company in question, I'd have my mortgage paid off and then some. :/

You're Good People, MyHearts. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Michael, Michelle, Jennifer: You might very well be a satisfied customer. For that, you should be appreciative and remember that not everyone's been as lucky as you. As Lewis Black says, "We're all special little snowflakes." Each situation is unique.

To make unfair crash judgments without actually *walking* in someone else's shoes, is, IMHO, narrow-minded and petty. And not what this forum is all about. TIA. HAND.
Message 17 of 21
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

Thank you Wonderin.  Yeah, I know, there is a lot of promotion for this company but they were dishonest. When I had problems, I called and emailed the owner and he never responded until I threatened to contact the Attorney General's office and file a complaint and then bam, he was available to talk to me.  He was rude, tried to intimidate me and twist my words, but he did not know who he was talking too.  When I asked my counselor ( I never worked with any attorney, never saw any paperwork of what was going on)  what paperwork they were sending out to my lender, she said the attorney took care of it and not to worry.  When I got the paperwork they sent back filled out from my lender's attorney, the questions they asked were vague and you could tell from the language that they were randomly asking them things and this made me look like a fool because the letter supposedly came from me. So we were blindsided because we were not prepared for their attorney, neither did we know what they asked (SMHUSA).  Actually the person who referred me worked for Prime Lending and he referred his cousin as well and she lost her home because they gave her no information as to the status of her loan modification.  She cursed them out and filed a complaint. she has 4 kids and nowhere to go.  Lot of blank statements they made but didn't do jack to followup.  In 4 months, there were only 10 notes and 5 were from when they set up our file.  I knew I should have trusted my gut when I was nervous about working with them because I could have used that 4 months to try to work with my lender...

Thanks again, Wonderin, they really don't know me...  What they say does not change who I am nor my heart.

Hearts

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myhearts,

NACA has a homesave program.  I'm not sure where you are in the foreclosure process, but I know of many people who were facing auction and they were able to keep their houses.  They are not a fraud and you will not have to pay anything.  Ok, you will have to pay $10 for each tri-merge credit report or joint report if married.  They've had huge homesave weekends and been able to modify thousands of loans.  I know they have a Chicago office.  But they also have a number for homesaves, (888) 302-6222.  It's set up specifically for HomeSaves.  You will have to attend a workshop and do a budget, send bankstatements, W-2s, etc, but if you really want to save your house, it's worth a shot.

I wish you much luck and success with saving your home!

Message 19 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is locked and under mod review.

This is a reminder to keep your posts friendly and supportive. Thank you for your cooperation.

--fused, myfico moderator

Message Edited by fused on 06-03-2009 09:46 AM
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.