Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scared to death....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scared to death....

My Experian report also shows UT at around 30% so that accounts for some of the drop in score ...not just the new collection.

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is what i was working on...just don't have the disposable income right now.....so another round of musical chairs.....not likely.

I just paid my first card (closes on April 12th) ...$500 limit will have a $7 balance.

But after that.....im SOL (and not statute)....

so it will be having that discussion with my mom...which so far (because of my step father) has been a losing discussion.  it may then be a discussion with my co-borrower....

it is short term so.....

We are supposed to get preapproval letter on Monday....i haven't even made offer yet but have been keeping the listing broker in the loop on every move....and told him we should have loan preapproval on Monday.....

then it will be the shuck and jive to get through escrow.....and the threat of another credit pull.

What are the chances of not having credit pulled again? 

Like i said ..co-borrower has sterling credit....but i know i have to qualify as well...and it is 640 for the magic number.

And yes...Enhanced Recovery/TMolbile .....no words for them.

What is the feeling on calling TMobile to set up payments? is it worth it?

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, tmobile was cramming bills during that time. I would call ehanced recovery, tell them your bill was crammed. Offer to pay, on the condition they delete, otherwise you will file a claim with the cfpb the bbb and whomever else will listen. I had a tmo collection and the minute i said cramming they agreed to PFD immediately. 

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Faxing is much faster for the CO.  Ask your mom for the funds if you need to.  You know how they are. If you have low limit cards, I think they would understand your utilization?   Keep your eye on the prize.  I had 2 cc's & that was it.  I'm in more than my dream home now for 3 yrs now.   You will get there.  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi....thank you for the info ....i have never heard of "cramming" ....but of course one more thing these companies do to us as consumers......and get away it. Really incredible...disheartening.Smiley Sad

They see (becuase of course the CRAs give them this "permissible purpose"...what a crock that is) to see that we are trying to get a mortgage and then lo and behold....something they've held onto, not pursued.....makes an appearance in the form of a "collection account" ......cramming it on to my credit report thinking, expecting it to get paid as a condition of me getting a mortgage.....wow the fun never stops.

When all of this is done.....i am going to work to find out who authored the FCRA laws and request answers as to why the CAs and these various "predators" are considered the customers of the CAs....when IT IS MY CREDIT and my history that they are manipulating to cost me more money...in reality I AM the CUSTOMER of the CRAs.....it is my credit they are using to profit from (along with the banks, credit card companies, CAs.....)......they are all making lots of money on ALL OF US.

UGH

ok rant over

I am going to lose my credit utilitzation bumps this month (April) as i cannot do the musical chairs dance......and am trying to get up the nerve to ask family for the temporary loan to pay them down so i can get through escrow/close etc.

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

and a bit of rearch...the FTC currently is suing TMobile for "cramming" which is what they did to me with my "unlimited" broadband that was NOT unlimited and somehow kept growing.....so their "unfair" billing practices and cramming is what they are currently being sued for.

I am going to file a complaint with the CFPB......

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Faxing over complaint now....Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

and next will be filing compliant with FTC...since they sued TMobile (and settled in Dec 2014) for cramming and unfair billing practices.

"unlimited" broadband means just that....except to TMobile......and then to send me a statement that shows a previous balance of $756??? How does that show me what the original debt was? 

so no...i am not going to let this go.

And i emailed Enhanced Recovery Systems that i forwarded complaint on the and TMobile to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau....let the fun begin.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.