Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores and More Information

tag
kidtrio
New Contributor

Scores and More Information

Okay I posted a message and got a reply which was good thanks but when I tried to reply it give me a error so I will post a new post with more details on what I need advise on

My scores Currently are

• EQ 700
  • Transunion 690
  • Experain 674
My current credit debt is showing 4315.00 with 15,000.00 credit line total open credit. I did pay  some bills so when it updates I will only have 2000.00 on one card left.

My installament balance is 98000.00 because I have 2 car loans my sister didn't have good credit so I got a car in my name, no late payments on each

I make 180,000.00 a year single male.

I have been renting a house for 2 years no late payments monthly payments were 1800.00

I put a contract on a home which was 499,000.00 I will playing to pay 5% down. Will  I have any problems. I suppose to close on June 26th I did want them to pull my credit until the items I paid off a few weeks updated which all have but 2 accounts. Will i have a issue

On my transunion and equifax i have no late pays 0 inquires but experian i have a late payment on a student loan which  was about a year ago which I'm still trying to get that off because the loan was deferred. I'm so nervious. I think the scores might go up some more being some things are now paid the scores above is based on me having 4300 debt but when the credit updates it will show i only owe 2000.00.

My history is not the longest. I had credit but stop using it for years because I didn't need it but open accounts last year and a couple of this year just to show I could handle.

Will I be okay,?????? I'm so nervious I need a drink.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Scores and More Information

if you can fully document your income, you haven't showed me anything that would make me question your ability to get that loan.

Where is the property? (county, state)

You are in jumbo loan size.... so i want to know if you are in a place with temporary loan limit increases.

that's ok... i am not nervous. i already had that drink. ;-)
Retired Lender
Message 2 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

I'm in Atlanta, GA

I have a normal Job which I get paid weekly, I have my pay studs and w-2. I haven't filled this years taxes yet. So I guess i need to do if they do the irs check. I have accounting firm doing that now.

SO YOU THINK I WILL BE FINE. ON WEDNESDAY I GOING TO LET THEM PULL MY CREDIT.

The scores above are from this site as of today.

Maybe I'm worrying to much.
Message 3 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

you are worrying too much....
let us know how it goes and do not get down if things dont work out with that lender.... there may be other deals/lenders

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

Right I going through a company that uses Wells Fargo because if I use the home builders lender, they pay 10,000 of the closing cost.

I been trying not to inquiry with many lenders since currently i have 3 inquires on transunion but none on equifax and experian.

What is automated underwriting? I don't know the difference.
Message 5 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

What programs are options for me by the way, as I read it seems the type of loans out there like fha and such the house i'm getting doesn't work so I guess I only can get the basic conv home loan?

Message 6 of 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

kidtrio wrote:
Right I going through a company that uses Wells Fargo because if I use the home builders lender, they pay 10,000 of the closing cost.

I been trying not to inquiry with many lenders since currently i have 3 inquires on transunion but none on equifax and experian.

What is automated underwriting? I don't know the difference.

you can still get the incentives(them rolling up sales price to pay closing costs) if you go thru another lender.
stand up for yourself
Retired Lender
Message 7 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

So my next question is I getting my documents together, and little concerned the bank statements are fine but the issue is my account with the bank is set up as a business account even though its personal about 5 years ago i had my own business, but kinda let it go but i never changed the account to a personal account, even though the business account name has my name as my company was my name, will that be a issue, I heard they do a verfication with the bank and I didn't want that to be a issue because I don't think banks do VOD on business accounts.?

Message 8 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

I do have my statements.

It shows my transactions such as payments and such will that be okay.

How oftern do banks do WOD anyway, maybe thats not going to even be a concern.
Message 9 of 11
kidtrio
New Contributor

Update on my scores

As of today

EQ 715
Transunion 695
Experian 680

I think my transunion might be in the 700's this week as I had a balance which hasn't been updated which its will take 1000.00 off my credit card debt.

I hoping the transunion gets over the 700's this week because that would be my mid score.

Would that make it easier for automated underwriting, if I have no late pays and collections?

Sorry for all the questions.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.