tag
kidtrio
New Contributor

Scores

If my scores are

Eq 700
Exp  674
Transunion 690

Will I have any issues getting a loan, my credit is farily new kinda of. I used credit then I stop then last year a started with a couple of cars and some credit cards to build. Will I have a issue?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Scores

probably not....
the best programs use automated underwriting engines(file is run thru a computer) so it is hard to answer with great certainty.
but if you go fha, then you always have the option to fall back on manual underwrite if automated doesnt approve.

go apply!!!!

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
kidtrio
New Contributor

Re: Scores

Okay I posted a message and got a reply which was good thanks but when I tried to reply it give me a error so I will post a new post with more details on what I need advise on

My scores Currently are

• EQ 700
  • Transunion 690
  • Experain 674
My current credit debt is showing 4315.00 with 15,000.00 credit line total open credit. I did pay  some bills so when it updates I will only have 2000.00 on one card left.

My installament balance is 98000.00 because I have 2 car loans my sister didn't have good credit so I got a car in my name, no late payments on each

I make 180,000.00 a year single male.

I have been renting a house for 2 years no late payments monthly payments were 1800.00

I put a contract on a home which was 499,000.00 I will playing to pay 5% down. Will  I have any problems. I suppose to close on June 26th I did want them to pull my credit until the items I paid off a few weeks updated which all have but 2 accounts. Will i have a issue

On my transunion and equifax i have no late pays 0 inquires but experian i have a late payment on a student loan which  was about a year ago which I'm still trying to get that off because the loan was deferred. I'm so nervious. I think the scores might go up some more being some things are now paid the scores above is based on me having 4300 debt but when the credit updates it will show i only owe 2000.00.

My history is not the longest. I had credit but stop using it for years because I didn't need it but open accounts last year and a couple of this year just to show I could handle.

Will I be okay,?????? I'm so nervious I need a drink.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.